Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scrapfriends Sketch Challenge #5

Back with my submission to Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge #5 Submission. Here is the sketch:
And here is my take:
Sorry for the shadow of myself in the pic and the bad crop job..lol. I wanted to make a compliment page to the 2011 PROOFS page that I made yesterday. This sketch is so different than my style of scrapping so I enjoyed stepping out of the box on this one. No journaling for this one. Felt it looked full as is. I think I would have liked this layout more if I would have chosen different papers but it looks good in the album beside the other layout so I'm not going to complain ;) Happy Scrappy Hump Day!!!

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I agree - the pic says it all...I like the way you have used that pop of red & the threads look awesome!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Friends:):):):)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Oh I like it - I was going to comment on how fabulous the colours were specifically! Love the bright fun happy colours on this. And a great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends.

Gina said...

lovely page!..love the colours too :) .thanks so much for playing along at ScrapFriends :)